Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Your privacy is important to the Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research (JSSHR). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that JSSHR Journal collects and the ways in which JSSHR uses that personal information. JSSHR is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Personal information collection
JSSHR Journal may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
Using personal information
Any personal information received by JSSHR will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Process your manuscript;
- Publish your manuscript;
- Send to you communication about your manuscript
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where JSSHR discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, JSSHR may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
JSSHR will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
Contact JSSHR Journal
For more information, visit the website About Journal pages.